Struggling Math Student



Dear Struggling Math Student,

You wrote to us and said that you have a C in math and you wanted to get your grade back up. Also, your friends were making fun of you for it.

First of all, I would say that if your friends are upsetting you, you should tell them. Let them know that their comments are hurtful and do not help.  Ask them to help you with your work and show you a few examples.

Now, if you want to get your grade up, and you’re struggling in math, you have to reach out to your teacher and tell them. You could ask them if you could get extra help (tutoring, coming in before or after school, etc.). Also, you should set reachable goals for yourself to help you do better. If you keep working hard on the little things, your grades will improve and trust me, your teachers will notice.


Irving Aardvark

If you would like to contact the newspaper because you need some advice, please reach out by clicking here!